What shipping methods does the gallery use?
- Domestic orders are shipped either via USPS or FedEx, insured with signature required upon delivery.
- International Shipping Option 1 – USPS First Class International. This option cannot be insured, therefore there will be no refunds or replacements for packages that are damaged or lost if this shipping option is chosen. If you would like to change your shipping option after the order has been placed, please email us at email@example.com.
- International Shipping Option 2 - USPS Priority Mail International, insured.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- For domestic orders we ask that you please allow 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.
- For international orders we ask that you please allow 6 – 7 weeks for delivery.
Why does it take so long to receive an order?
- We will try our hardest to ship your order as fast as possible, but we are a small business and sometimes it just takes a while to get everything packaged and out the door.
I purchased something from your current show, why hasn’t it shipped yet?
- If you purchased something from the current exhibit it may not be available to ship until the close of the show as it is currently on display at the gallery. This is true for originals, framed prints, and if you happen to be the lucky person who purchased the last print of a print edition.
How do I know when my order is shipped?
- You will be emailed a tracking number once your order is packaged and labeled.
What if my order arrives damaged?
- Please email us with images of the damage. We will arrange for the return of the item. Once that item has been returned we will either ship a replacement (if available) or issue a refund.
LOCAL PICK UP
What do you mean “Local Pick Up”?
- If you live in Los Angeles, California and would like to pick up your order rather than having it shipped you can choose “Local Pick Up at Gallery1988 in Los Angeles” as your shipping method.
When can I pick up my order if I choose ‘Local Pick Up”?
- You will be emailed when your order is ready for pick up.
CANCELLATIONS & RETUNS
Can I cancel or return my order?
- All sales are final. We cannot cancel or exchange an order.
VISITING THE GALLERY
Is there an admission fee?
- No, there is no admission fee.
What is the parking situation?
- Unfortunately, there is only street parking.
How often do you change out the exhibits?
- Roughly every 3 weeks.
Didn’t you used to be in Venice / San Francisco / New York?
- Yes, over the course of the gallery’s long history, we have had multiple locations. We started out here in Los Angeles. We have also had locations in San Francisco, Venice, and a few pop up galleries in New York and Chicago.
What is an Opening Reception?
The opening reception is the first time the artwork for a new exhibit will be available to view and purchase.